Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Data Specialist, Recognition Services
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit Trax.
Reporting to the Recognition Services Lead AMER, the Senior Data Specialist will be responsible to drive regional Recognition Service initiatives, support the regional Team Lead to establish best practices for recognition services, support product releases and trainings, work on improving IR and engine capabilities and support the regional team in escalations.
- Monitor project performance and report on metrics
- Liaise with the project delivery and services teams to create the best solution to new and existing clients.
- Drive improvement plans for low performing projects by working with all projects' stakeholders; Back-office, services, delivery teams.
- Make sure all tasks are done according to the right processes to ensure standardization between different projects.
- Support the Implementation of new technological deployments to current and new live systems
- Required languages: Possess proficient verbal and written skills for English and Spanish or Portuguese.
- +5 years of Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market
- Proficiency in SQL (nice to have)
- Confident user of Microsoft Office software (Advanced Excel)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Expertise in systems and processes
- Problem-solving attitude and proactive
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Good time-management & organizational skills
- Collaborative team player