Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Junior Data & KPI Analyst
About The Position
Join us as a Junior Data & KPI Analyst and be instrumental in supporting the EMEA Professional Services team with data needs; lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
- Conversion: translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers.
- Cooperation: working closely with our customers and development teams to define, receive and run user acceptance tests on professional services deliverables.
- Implementation: ensure the implementation of the desired solution by collaborating with several internal and external parties (e.g.: Recognition Services, Data Acquisition Services, subject matter experts).
- Integration management: set up scheduled imports and exports; understand and share documentation on API integrations, deeplink, support clients on related questions (data and result analysis via API, JSON data structure).
- Take responsibility: for setup, configuration, maintenance of project reporting and KPIs including periodic analysis of related data items.
- Have prior experience in working with data in a technical environment
- Proficient Excel user who is familiar with handling large databases and using advanced functions
- Ability to detect correlation and come to conclusions based on data
- Knowledge in relational databases
- Know how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into applications and requirements
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong English communication
- Self-motivated and able to work either independently or within a team
- Can handle fast-paced work environment
- Hebrew knowledge
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion. You can continue your career either in a more technical role within our R&D team or become our next team lead within Operations.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: cafeteria package (including SZÉP card, health insurance, etc.) performance bonus, home office allowance.