Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Operations Service Coordinator
About The Position
Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for an experienced Operations Service Coordinator.
Join a diverse, successful, international tech unicorn and work with the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken!
- Own overall relationship with clients in scope, which includes: ensuring retention, increasing adoption as well as guaranteeing satisfaction and success with our solutions
- Conduct frequent (weekly, monthly, quarterly) reviews with customers to refresh platform knowledge, identify problem areas and increase engagement
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Master all Trax systems relevant to the clients in scope
- Identify potential risks and upsell opportunities thanks to reliable datamining and communicate to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Ensure comprehensive end user support on own projects
- Continuously and independently monitor KPIs and undertake any necessary adjustments; immediately escalate any issue to the Head of Delivery or anyone appointed
- Previous working experience in a customer facing role (e.g. IT Support, Service Desk, Account Manager)
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Adequate analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer oriented mindset and can-do attitude
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Hebrew/Russian/French/German/Spanish knowledge is an advantage