Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Specialist (Retail Watch)
About The Position
Are you looking for a complex and challenging position? Are you keen on delivering the best results? Then join us and be our next Data Specialist!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Take responsibility for setup, configuration and maintenance of Trax Image Recognition platform
- Manage and guide implementation resources
- Close cooperation with different stakeholders (e.g.: R&D team, QA, subject matter experts) to implement the desired solutions
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality, consistent data
- Create and maintain project materials for documentation and presentation purposes
- Execute sub-tasks such as change request, data correction and expansions
- Make suggestions in order to optimize daily tasks
You are looking for us if You:
- Have prior experience in a technical role
- Are an expert of Microsoft Excel
- Can confidently communicate in English
- Have an analytical mindset
- Have project management skills
- Have a can do attitude and are willing to take an extra mile when required
We will be extremely happy if You:
- Have knowledge of relational DB, SQL, Python
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion. You can continue your career either in a more technical role within our R&D team or become our next team lead within Operations.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.