Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Specialist (Recognition Services)
About The Position
Reporting to the Recognition Services Lead APAC, the Data Specialist will be responsible for day-to-day operation with external clients, drive regional Recognition Service initiatives, support the regional Team Lead to establish best practices for recognition services, work on improving IR and engine capabilities, support the local team in escalations with data-driven analysis and provide technical support and specialized advice to projects’ internal and external stakeholders.
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
- Handle client tickets and day-to-day technical operation.
- Use existing tools to implement and maintain technical solutions.
- Monitor project performance and report on project-health metrics.
- Drive improvement plans for low performing projects by working with all projects' stakeholders; back-office, services, and delivery teams.
- Collaborate with developers, QA specialists and experts across the organization to implement the desired solution and make sure all tasks are done according to the right processes to ensure standardization between different projects.
- Support the implementation, setup, configuration, and maintenance of new technological deployments to current and new live systems.
- Act as the expert point of contact for internal and external project stakeholders.
- Native Japanese skills, at least intermediate English knowledge.
- BSc Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Familiarity with SQL, Microsoft Excel, or any other database management system.
- Good time-management & organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team player.
- Problem-solving mindset and proactive attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Diligent with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in NoSQL, server-side scripting or any programming language.
- Client-facing experience.
- Familiarity with Retail/CPG/FMCG systems and processes.
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.