Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
VP of User Growth
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America.
To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com
While expending our business to new verticals, we are looking for a VP of User Growth to lead our Shopper Growth group.
Reporting to COO, this VP role will focus on increasing usage, traffic and revenues by delivering effective marketing campaigns that will drive the adoption, engagement and monetization of our services.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenues growth
- Developing and executing online campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- 5-10 years experience in a similar roles
- Experience from crowed / online / gaming billion dollar companies
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- Experience with a rapidly scaling technology/software business
- Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.