Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
VP of User Growth
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
While expending our business to new verticals, we are looking for a VP of User Growth to lead our Shopper Growth group.
Reporting to COO, this VP role will focus on increasing usage, traffic and revenues by delivering effective marketing campaigns that will drive the adoption, engagement and monetization of our services.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing growth channels to drive revenues growth
- Developing and executing online campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels
- Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- 5-10 years experience in a similar roles
- Experience from crowed / online / gaming billion dollar companies
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas.
- Experience with a rapidly scaling technology/software business
- Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.