Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com
Role: Project Manager
Reporting into the Delivery Lead, Japan, the Project Manager will lead the successful delivery of Trax solutions to meet company revenue goals while driving customer satisfaction. This role will be based in Tokyo.
Area of responsibilities:
- Hold oneself accountable for the success of projects assigned
- Translate customer contract into a comprehensive project plan and manage the delivery end to end
- Manage customer expectations, communication and act as customer SPOC through all phases of the project
- Create and maintain required project artefacts including project schedule, status, training materials, project requirements documents and presentations for various discussions
- Proficient in effectively communicating between multiple internal interfaces/stakeholders in a global matrix environment to achieve project objectives
· Ability to motivate & influence the project team and service providers to achieve successful delivery
· Highly organized, proactive, efficient and possess the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
· Possess the ability to be a quick self-learner. Attend the organized training and further the knowledge by self-reading Trax knowledge repository
· 3-5+ years of experience as customer facing PM in external delivery projects; SaaS/software is an advantage
· Required languages: Possess fluent verbal and written and presentation skills for
a. Japanese (must)
b. English (advantage)
· Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market – advantage
· PMP/PRINCE2 or equivalent – advantage
· Leadership skills, handle stressful situations and demonstrating aptitude for problem solving
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science Degree or Engineering background is an advantage