Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Henkel, PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore with offices worldwide. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com
Role: Data Specialist (Recognition Services)
Reporting into the Team Leader, the Data Specialist will lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the contract commitments to client satisfaction. This position will be based in Philippines.
Area of responsibilities:
- Design solution setup and configuration
- Responsible for leading the successful system setup and configuration within SOW agreed milestones
- Work closely with client stakeholders to analyze the business requirements and translate those into solution requirements
- Responsible for leading communication with Backoffice to ensure timely and accurate recognition setup
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Trax products and solutions
- Responsible for reviewing Accuracy and taking necessary actions with BO team to ensure positive accuracy trends during “hyper care”
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Collaborate with developers, QA specialists and subject matter experts to implement the desired solution and act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Setup, configure and maintain project database and analyze data items
- Support pre-sales activities
- Strong analytical skills to interpret customer business needs and translate them into solution requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Product oriented and able to come-up with simplified solutions and alternatives based on product features to minimize the customization
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Strong sense of accountability over required deliveries
- Ability to manage own and other stakeholders tasks efficiently
- 1-3 years of experience in customer facing role as business analyst, system analyst, technical project manager in software delivery projects; SaaS is an advantage
- Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market preferred.
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Good documentation, technical writing skills
- Required languages: Possess proficient verbal and written and presentation skills for English
- BSc Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent