Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Global Communications Manager
About The Position
The Global Communications Manager works closely with key functions across the company to build and advance Trax’s brand and reputation by supporting the strategy and execution of internal and external-facing corporate communications. He/She is responsible for conveying our company’s messages to external audiences, and also partnering with our business leaders as an employee communications manager in the creation, adaptation and delivery of all company-level and group-level communication, internally and externally, across a broad range of business units. He/She must be an exceptional communicator (written and oral) with strong business acumen, ability to influence, demonstrated agency management and leadership capabilities and executive presence.
- Support external communications strategy in alignment with Trax’s mission, vision and goals.
- Drive external communications programs to support Trax’s business, corporate and department objectives.
- Partner with Trax’s communications agency and freelance PR partners to proactively pitch stories to relevant media demonstrating Trax’s suite of solutions and value proposition.
- Work with Trax spokespersons and legal advisors to provide approved responses to in-bound media inquiries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key global and regional media, analysts and influencers covering Trax, the retail and CPG industry, business and technology.
- Prepare communications materials and media outreach plans in support of organizational announcements and ad-hoc media and speaking opportunities.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of competitor news and trending topics to inform Trax’s earned media and thought leadership content strategy.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual reports to measure progress against department and company OKRs.
- Strong communicator with minimum 3-5 years’ experience, specifically with managing communications in large, matrixed multinational companies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Business, Political Science or related field.
- A strategic thinker who can make connections across the business and apply them to communications initiatives; anticipates issues and proactively works to resolve them.
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail and high sense of urgency.
- Results oriented; takes pride in delivering consistently high-quality work and effectively conveys its value.
- Experience working at and/or managing a Public Relations agency.
- Experience in measurement tools used to assess the impact of communications programs.
- Strong business acumen preferably related to technology in retail and CPG industry.
It is an exciting time to be a part of the Trax team and we are looking for someone with the energy and drive to join us!
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.