Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Growth Marketing Manager
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
As Growth Marketing Manager you will be responsible for crafting growth marketing programs designed to increase lead and pipeline generation, accelerate pipeline progression, and position Trax as the thought leader and leading provider of computer vision solutions.
The role is based in the US (Denver)
- Develop robust strategy to support the ambitious revenue and sales targets
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation programs aligned with business goals. Think inbound, outbound, partner, and ABM marketing.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer's journey.
- Orchestrate the production and publication of creative and highly informative content. Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Deliver localization needs for regional marketing materials.
- Experience in B2B marketing in a tech company
- Proficiency in inbound marketing software (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo)
- Proficiency in CRM applications (Salesforce is a plus)
- Experience in writing content in English
- Experience in organizing events
- Understanding of the retail/FMCG environment (strong plus)
- Education in business, 3+ years of experience
- Drive: goal-oriented and perseverant
- Curiosity: self-learner and open minded, constantly self-improving
- Flexibility: agile thinking and execution, adaptability in the face of evolving business needs
- Caring: empathetic, good listener and attentive to others' needs and emotions
- Conviction: able to stand up for their beliefs and opinions
- Impeccable communication skills & excellent
- Great writing and research skills
- Creative thinker
- Attention to detail
- Growth hacker spirit