Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for an experienced SFDC expert with hands-on experience in design, development, implementation and maintenance of solutions.
Your tasks will include
- Implementation and maintenance of business processes using Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Manage and maintain Salesforce objects, fields, workflow rules and administration
- Lead new initiatives to provide advanced solutions in Salesforce Cloud environment
- Provide hands-on support and assisting in training of the company’s users, including writing user guides and other training materials
- Working with data structures
- At least 1 year of experience in Salesforce administration, implementation, project management
- Experience with salesforce custom objects fields, workflows, and automation tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong understanding of business processes (experience in sales and marketing business processes is an advantage)
- Highly motivated, passionate with the ability to think outside the box
- Experience in API integrations
- Knowledge of Apex and Visualforce
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotion. You can continue your career either in a more technical role within our R&D team or become our next team lead within Operations.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.