Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IT Planning and Control - Business Operations
About The Position
Overseeing the IT Budget monitor the annual cost plan, align cost target with company plans. Seek for potential improvements, engage division mgmt. & stakeholders.
Responsible to collaborate with cross functional teams and develop business operation processes, to achieve desired goals; and establishing IT business Software asset management process.
· Facilitates and maintains the Annual Operational Plan (AOP) process for the IT, including definition of strategy, objectives, detailed plans and KPIs.
· Global Budget control - Needs collection, allocation, monitoring, handling exceptions, and meeting budget frames:
o Review budget requests for approval
o Forecast future budget needs coordinating with different functions in the unit.
o Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
· Define & Build the correct management of software assets in IT , throughout their lifecycle.
· Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services.
- 2-3 years of experience and knowledge in budget planning and control – within a technology environment.
- Strong and comprehensive process-oriented approach.
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience – Advantaged
- B.A/B.Sc. in a relevant domain, Industrial Engineering /Economics or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Engagement & Positive Attitude
- Professional Capabilities