Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IT Business operations
About The Position
Responsible to collaborate with cross functional teams and develop business operation processes, to achieve desired goals; Provide business related insights, improvement suggestions and consultative services to stakeholders and other internal clients using business data; Support internal & strategic initiatives. Overseeing the IT Budget (building, monitor ,tracking, KPI’s) and establishing IT business Software asset management process.
- Work to streamline work processes & leverage best practices and standards across the department/projects.
- Work collaboratively and be serve as a trusted advisor to the department stakeholder's and other functions, providing essential business operational support/consultancy ensuring that the business and operations of the IT.
- Facilitates and maintains the Annual Operational Plan (AOP) process for the IT, including definition of strategy, objectives, detailed plans and KPIs.
- Operationalizes of IT budget challenges or changes and brings a high-level of financial acumen to ensure that the unit hits target reliably within agreed upon variances:
o Review budget requests for approval
o Forecast future budget needs coordinating with different functions in the unit.
o Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
· Define & Build the correct management of software assets in IT , throughout their lifecycle:
o Responsible for software process from the request, through procurement, deployment, recycling and finally retirement.
o Ensuring all users are using the software within the product use rights and that the organization maintains compliancy.
o Identify savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services.
· Identify & highlight trends/ key issues and present results, pinpointing challenges, areas of concern and possible deviation from established plans in the domains under his responsibility.
- B.A/B.Sc. in a relevant domain, Industrial Engineering /Economy or equivalent experience.
- 4-5 years of Business Operation experience within a technology environment.
- Experience of working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams with a delivery focus in both project and operational environments.
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience – Advantaged
- B.A/B.Sc. in a relevant domain, Industrial Engineering /Economy or equivalent experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Engagement & Positive Attitude
- Professional Capabilities