Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is seeking for an experienced buyer to be a part of our global Procurement team.
- Working with amazing people worldwide
- Learning & development opportunities
- Diverse & inclusive company
- Amazing office in central Tel-Aviv
What to expect In this role (How your day to day will look like):
- Responsibility for managing all commercial terms and developing sourcing strategies. The Buyer has functional responsibility for managing quotations, negotiating, identifying potential sources, and close contracts.
- Managing all aspects of the supplier relationship, including contract maintenance, meet cost savings targets.
- Supporting the various processes and procedures of the Indirect Purchasing Services team, while driving improvements to the organization and improving efficiency.
- Experience in purchasing with special terms and conditions
- At least 4 years of proven work experience as Buyer or similar role – must
- BA / BSc in business, finance, or other related field – must
- Master of Business Administration – advantage
- A strong combination of analytical and interpersonal skills with deep knowledge in procurement procedures
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to maintain internal communication with company leaders and externally with suppliers` sales representatives
- Excellent English (written and verbal) – must