Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IT Infrastructure Specialist
About The Position
Trax Retail is looking for a tech-savvy and highly motivated IT Specialist to perform internal IT infrastructure duties in a global, dynamic and fast-growing environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Okta and Office365 environment according to industry’s best practices, make suggestions for improvements and help proactively in order to avoid system downtime
- Diagnose and resolve SaaS application issues
- Record events, problems and their resolution in tickets, knowledge base and logs
- Provide exceptional end-user support across the enterprise and collaborate effectively with other teams
- Support end-user technical escalations (Level 2-3) and help training Level 1 team
- Previous experience (minimum 2-3 years) in a similar role
- Knowledge of Okta and O365
- Familiarity with one or more of the following softwares/platforms: Azure VM, Slack, SentinelOne, ProofPoint, Bitlocker, ServiceNow, SysAid, Jira, FreshService
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting IT related incidents and requests, including hardware and software issues (Windows, OSX, Linux, SaaS applications)
- Understanding of computer networking principles
- Experience in customer support and ticketing system handling
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Fluency in English