Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
FP&A Business Partner
About The Position
Trax is looking for a FP&A Business Partner to join its Finance team. This person will be working with our existing FP&A team and work with our internal stakeholders through business partnering. They will act as a key enabler of finance and support Senior Management team and department heads with financial planning, data analysis and KPI measurements, while providing strategic added value.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, highly motivated individual with strong business partnering skills. He or she is expected to be a self-learner that continuously seeks to push the envelope, following new and emerging trends in technology while working in a complex setting.
This is a temporary 12 months position with an option to be permanent.
- Analyze actual, forecast and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control.
- Support Senior Management team and department heads with financial planning, data analysis and KPI measurements, while providing strategic added value.
- Develop and maintain financial and operational models and procedures.
- Prepare management presentations and reporting packages.
- Drive insightful analytics from financials, understanding of financial statement constructs.
- Various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency and scale.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing global high-tech company.
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to present information clearly and concisely.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong information systems capabilities (NetSuite – an advantage).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Willingness to work with the west coast in non-conventional hours.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management – an advantage.
Personality key competencies
- High attention to details.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Innovative, solution oriented, while being methodical.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity and complexity.
- Reliable, high ethical standards and committed.