Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Finance Analyst
About The Position
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 fastest growing companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. The Trax platform enables tight execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices throughout APAC, Europe, Middle East, North America, and South America. The company is proud to serve global brands like Coca-Cola, ABInBev, Heineken, Nestle, and Henkel.
Please visit www.traxretail.com for more information.
We are seeking a Senior Finance Analyst, based in Denver, to provide both strategic and operational support to the Trax business operations across the Americas region, participating in Global initiatives as required. The role is the single point of contact for all regional finance requirements, reporting functionally to the Global Commercial Finance Senior Manager based in London while supporting the Americas Regional Managing Director as business partner. We are looking for a team member who can work independently and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty within a growing tech company.
· Monthly revenue forecasting for the region including variance analysis versus budget, informed by partnering with the sales and operations teams
· Presentation of monthly revenue results to the America’s Regional Managing Director and other stakeholders as required.
· Partner with America’s Regional Managing Director and other relevant commercial leaders to ensure the businesses are on track to meet targets, via identifying potential gaps vs. forecast and working out gap closing plans
· Regularly attend regional sales/management meetings
· Review proposals to ensure compliance with company guidelines and policies and revenue recognition accounting standards.
· Review customer contracts to ensure they are in line with commercial negotiation terms and fully understand the implications on revenue recognition / costs/ cash collection, as well as highlighting any potential risks
· Attend client meetings if required
· Perform pricing analysis to understand the profitability of projects and ensure the impact of any discounting is fully understood by the America’s Regional Managing Director
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed reporting / analysis to support business needs.
· Provide necessary inputs to support operating plans and rolling forecast.
· Support the local organization in raising awareness and knowledge of financial management.
· Act a primary liaison to the regional sales team in respect of financial matters, and the group finance team in Singapore in respect of regional matters.
· Other ad-hoc assignment(s)
· Degree in Finance or Accountancy, MBA desired
· 3+ years of relevant working experience
· Strong communication skills with ability to explain financial concepts to non-finance people
· Strong business acumen and sound knowledge of finance/accounting concepts
· Confident and comfortable leading meetings with stakeholders at all levels
· Strong attention to detail and self-driven personality
· Proactive, with a “Can do” attitude and collaborative spirit
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing the required duties
· Hard-working, efficient and motivated by results
· Ability to analyze and make recommendations, alongside the capacity to drive through key business changes
· Qualified and experienced in a similar business partnering/financial analysis role
· Proficient with Excel and other MS Office applications
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
· Experience with Netsuite preferred
· Previous experience in matrix organization preferred
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.