Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Executive Assistant to provide exceptional administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects, both internally facing and externally facing. Working directly with the CEO, this trusted advisor will need superb organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and stellar communication skills.
Location: This role shall be performed in one of Trax’s Office Locations – Denver, CO or Atlanta, GA. Flexible remote work schedules are available.
What You’ll Do
- Manage calendar; schedule and confirm meetings and appointments, provide consistent reminders, and prepare materials/context prior to meetings
- Assist with the scheduling of multiple stakeholder meetings
- Serve as a point of contact between CEO and the marketing and communication teams to coordinate internal and external communications including PRs, newsletters, interviews, internal announcements
- Appropriately manage and distribute confidential information
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and QBRs
- Assist in preparing and consolidating periodical reports
- Make travel arrangements, book hotels, conferences, and provide complete itineraries, adjusting as needed
- Reconcile and process monthly expenses to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement
- Complete ad hoc projects and assignments to support CEO
- Coordinate communication between the CEO and external parties such as clients, investors, and board members as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-10 years of related work experience is required
- Must have positive proven experience working for a high-profile C-Level executive
- Experience supporting multiple leaders
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft software including but not limited to Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize leaders’ calendar with ability to make judgement calls and decisions based on rapidly shifting priorities
- Experience working in a fast paced, often changing environment with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight
- Strong organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with budget management
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed and global environment
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.