Trax Plano Manager creates planograms easily and quicker than other methods. This intuitive space planning solution lets you quickly design tailored merchandising recommendations for your customers and provides sales reps with greater autonomy while maintaining coordination. Leverage a single tool to check for compliance, optimize product facings, and improve conversations with key customers.
Create and save planogram with drag-and-drop ease.
Export the planogram in popular formats or as a merchandising book.
Share with field teams and evaluate planogram performance.
Trax Plano Manager is a complete solution for capturing, creating and editing planograms that can be printed or imported into all major space-planning applications.
1. Quickly locate existing planograms which you can customize or clone on a central, secure library
2. Easily search for the products or brands you need and start building your planogram using a simple drag-and-drop interface
3. Export the planogram into the format of your choice and automatically enrich the POG library
1. Define criteria such as share-of-shelf or facing by brand and automatically check for planogram compliance
2. Compare multiple planograms and view how key merchandising KPIs such as product facings vary
3. Optimise your planograms by visualising in real-time how changes to levers such as share of shelf and share of assortment impact sales
1. Manage product database and generate planograms centrally, while allowing field salespeople to produce customized planograms for individual stores
2. Export key statistics into Excel or Powerpoint and share your recommendations with field sales teams to help them execute store-level negotiations
3. Maintain an updated product database that is available to all users anytime, anywhere – online and offline
Using Plano Manager strengthens our legitimacy as a preferred partner. It helps us build a more professional and transparent dialogue with our clients’ central teams and stores.Anne Aubry-Marais, Market Category Manager at Pernod Ricard France