Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
As part of this team, you will take take a leading position developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality web infrastructure. The position is Full Stack, with an enormous opportunity to influence technological developments on a group-wide level!
· Be a responsible member in a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
· Develop and support front end Angular libraries and web components based on Lit, as well as backend Node.js libraries.
· Maintain CI/CD pipelines and libraries (Jenkins).
· Provide guidance, mentorship, knowledge sharing, and technical growth, not just to team members, but to every single web engineer in the company
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development within a production environment
o Node Ecosystem – Node libraries, NPM and package development
o Express experience - NestJS experience is a huge advantage
o Frontend framework experience – Angular.js and Angular 9+, React experience is nice to have
· A solid understanding of current web technologies and good software design
· Experience with databases such as MySQL/MongoDB/Redis
· Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
· Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP) and CI/CD (Jenkins)
· Experience with component libraries/web components/storybook
· Previous web infrastructure experience
· Previous experience of working in a highly collaborative atmosphere
· A strong will to push forward exciting new initiatives