Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax - the world’s leading image recognition platform - is looking for a Solutions Engineer to further strengthen its Professional Services team.
The Solutions Engineer supports the pre-sales process, which includes analyzing customer requirements, offering feasible and high-value Trax solutions, defining functional specifications, building relationships with future and current Trax customers, effectively maintaining a working knowledge of Trax solutions. Throughout this process you will work closely with our Sales team and must maintain a positive, productive working relationship across functions.
Your responsibilities will include
- Once a deal is properly qualified by sales, engage potential customer via phone, web, or onsite meetings and drive a solution discovery process
- Validate customer’s needs and Identify areas where Trax solutions align to meet them
- Identify technical requirements
- Partner with sales and delivery teams to see through final pricing model and SOW creation
- Partner with development teams to specify use cases, define technical approach and write detailed specifications
- Coordinate post-sales transitions to particular delivery teams
- Ensure customer success by working with Trax Client Services team for smooth onboarding and long-term success
- Degree in a technology field or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of experience in a technical sales/customer facing role OR 3+ years of experience in a technical role such as consulting, development or operations
- Experience in designing, presenting and demonstrating complex technology projects to customers
- Strong understating and knowledge of databases and data-formats (e.g. SQL, JSON, XML)
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
- Retail/CPG industry experience is advantage
What we can provide You in return
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.