Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Full Stack Engineer (platforms team)
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join its platforms team.
He or She will be responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality technical solutions that benefits external and internal clients.
The ideal candidate will be an highly motivated, self learner and a team player.
As a full stack engineer in our team you will work on cutting-edge technologies, improve your skills and learn from our senior engineers.
- Design, build and deploy microservices in a large scale production environment
- Develop new features and capabilities for our web applications
- Work in an agile software development approach and methodology
- Support production environment
- 2+ years hands-on experience in software development
- Experience in at least one JS client-side framework (Angular - an advantage)
- Experience with databases (Mongo or MySQL – an advantage)
- Cloud Infra, Docker, CI/CD – an advantage
- Experience in at least one major public cloud platform: AWS or GCP – an advantage
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful services– an advantage
- Experience with large scale production environments and microservices architecture– an advantage
- BA/B.Sc (or higher) degree in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead army technological units.