Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
We are looking for a passionate and curious iOS Software Engineer with proven analytical and technical skills, to help us to develop software that delights our customers daily. You will ship a quality product with features that customers love and improve the way we work.
As an iOS Engineer you will:
- Continuously improve the Shopkick platform by devising new approaches to solve problems, refactoring, and optimizing services.
- Handle merge requests and code reviews, enforcing standards and best practices
- Participate in Agile process (sprint planning, estimation, retrospectives, daily scrum)
- Improve our resilience, scalability, performance and quality
- 3+ years of experience developing Native iOS Apps using Swift
- Familiarity with MVVM design pattern
- Reactive programming using RxSwift, PromiseKit
- Experience working with persistent DB such as CoreData
- Tested, Provisioned, Compiled, and Deployed applications to Apple Store
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Building complex layouts with UIKit.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Good communication and team player.
- Good verbal and written English
- Proactive and Strong sense of ownership
Nice to have experience in:
- Cross platform development Flutter, Xamarin
- Mobile CI/CD
- Building SDKs
- Camera Library
- Core ML
- Server development: NodeJS, Python
- Android development