Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Full-Stack Web Developer
About The Position
Trax is looking for a talented full-stack web developer to further strengthen its R&D team.
Are you someone who is not afraid of diving deep into the code? Do you have excellent debugging skills and easily understand complex business logic? Then join us and work on our ever-developing web platform, which is built upon Angular, Node.js and various database technologies.
- Full stack development of web applications
- Development, delivery, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers
- Designing, building, and shipping micro-services/micro front-ends to a cloud environment
- Taking responsibility as a member of a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
- At least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a full-stack developer or experience in a complex technical setting with extension to both frontend and backend technology stack
- Profound knowledge of Node.js or other server side technology
- Experience in any modern client-side frameworks - ideally in Angular
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
What your day might look like
- Working with a variety of Node.js microservices, running in AWS and Google Cloud
- Developing frontend applications with Angular, AngularJS and Vanilla JS as well
- Developing backend services in Node.js, both Vanilla and Typescript
- Using all kinds of databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis or Bigtable
- You will face various platforms, clean and legacy code, new and deprecated solutions
- Working with an open minded, motivated and international developer community always striving to improve
- Iteratively improving, refactoring our services, doing design and peer reviews - as part of everyday development
- Improving your professional skills through trainings, mentoring and internal community events
What we can provide You in return
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
What your future team members love about their job
- "I love how we're encouraged to learn new techs and always given a dedicated amount of time to do so. Our direct managers are inspiring, smart people who prefer motivating over rushing. They never hesitate to invest time and effort in making you grow if you're willing to do so."
- “I like the diversity of technologies we have around here. Using the right tool for the problem is important for me and so I really appreciate the different languages, platforms and environments.”
- “The first thing which comes to my mind is that we have a honest environment here. We face our failures and learn from it. Instead of blaming each other we find the ways together to do it better next time. Every company has good and bad solutions - but being honest and proactive about it is what makes Trax different.”