Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Software Engineering Manager
About The Position
Are you a technology-driven manager? Passionate about architecture and design?
Here is an opportunity to make a disruption in the fastest growing department of Trax. Build, lead and further grow a team of web developers, build applications and services in fast paced environment, have the option to be hands-on and close to the code as needed.
Your responsibilities will include
- Build and guide a team of talented developers
- Manage full stack development of web applications
- Design, build, and ship micro-services to a cloud environment
- Be a responsible member in a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
- At-least 4 years of experience as a software engineer
- Previous experience as a team leader or tech leader
- Experience in .NET and at least one JS client-side framework (Angular is an advantage)
- Highly proficient in designing and implementing RESTful services
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with databases (Mongo or Postgres is an advantage)
- Experience in an agile software development approach and methodology
- Knowledge in working in a micro-services environment (advantage)
What we can provide You in return
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.