Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join its infrastructure Core services team.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining high quality technical solutions that benefits external and internal clients in order to support Trax solutions.
The position is a Full Stuck, Back-end oriented, that includes several platforms.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, highly motivated, self learner and a team player.
- Design, build and deploy Trax core services to support enormous scale in excellent performances
- Develop and support backend services and web applications
- Develop new features and capabilities
- Support production environment
- 3+ years hands on experience in software development
- Experience working with Python/JS
- Experience with large scale production environments and microservices architecture
- Experience in working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience working with Angular/AngularJS – an advantage
- Cloud Infra, Docker, CI/CD – an advantage
- BA/B.Sc (or higher) degree in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead army technological units.
Personality key competencies :
- Self-motivated able to maintain progress with little or no supervision
- Fast learner
- Committed to highest quality and seeing tasks to completion
- Team player - can collaborate with team members, product, QA, other dev teams
- Strong communication skills