Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Full Stack Engineer (Digitization Web team)
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join its Digitization Web team.
As part of this team, you will take part in developing the company Annotation tool, solve scale issues and be involved in the company digitization layer.
The position is Full Stack with 50-50 client-server orientation.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, highly motivated, self learner and a team player.
· Design, build and deploy Trax's annotation application to support huge scale and complexity.
· Develop monitoring tools to monitor the platform users and performance.
· Support production environment.
· Re-design or re-implement existing applications and services to improve performance while leveraging most suitable technology.
· 2-5 years of hands on experience in software development
· 2-5 years of hands on experience with node.js and Angular
· Experience in working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
· Experience with large scale production environments and microservices architecture
· Experience working with Python, Nest.js – an advantage
· Cloud Infra, Docker, CI/CD – an advantage
· Ability to communicate and work with multiple interfaces with different roles
· BA/B.Sc (or higher) degree in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead army technological units
Personality key competencies
· Self-motivated able to maintain progress with little or no supervision
· Fast learner
· Committed to highest quality and seeing tasks to completion
· Team player - can collaborate with team members, product, QA, other dev teams
· Strong communication skills
· Angular and Angular.js
· Node.js and Nest.js
· MySQL, MongoDB, BigTable, BigQuery
· Jest, Mocha, Cypress
· AWS and GCP cloud providers