Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for an Algorithm Developer to join Digitization research team on a mission to solve one of Retail’s biggest problems. This is your chance to join an elite team, working on cutting edge technologies and solving real-world problems. Your mission will be to develop novel algorithms and modelling techniques alongside a team of other top-talent engineers and researches. The ideal candidate will be independent and highly motivated. He or she is expected to be a self-learner that continuously seeks to push the envelope, following new and emerging trends in technology while working in a complex setting.
What we offer:
- A chance to influence a new solution that will impact the everyday lives of millions of people
- Hard work alongside fun and dynamic team
- Exciting technical landscape
- Develop state-of-the-art AI system
- Develop highly scalable solutions capable of processing a very large amount of data
- Own services end-to-end including design, code, test, documentation. Taking ownership of their productization process. Integrate and deploy these within the Trax environment
- Contribute to the solution as a whole, through working together collaboratively. We all review pull requests, mentor each other, and give technical talks
- At least 3 years of experience in algorithm and/or computer vision and/or deep learning with modern frameworks (PyTorch/TensorFlow) is a must
- Strong programming skills in Python are mandatory
- Thorough understanding of software engineering principals
- Communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with multiple interfaces with different roles
- A strong desire to learn and adapt new technologies and challenges
- BS or MS degree in computer science or related fields