Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Trax's crowdsourced workforce and mobile data collection technology give businesses a new way to measure and improve their retail execution. Our crowdsourced workforce is ready to complete audits and provide merchandising services at retailers located anywhere in the US, and at any time.
We are building retail execution platform to solve operational problems for some of the largest retailers and consumer product companies in the world. You will work on the data processing and visualization system that manages thousands of workers every day. Your tools and system will drive critical business decisions in major companies.
Languages & Experience:
· Web Standards (HTML5, CSS, JS/JQuery) · C#, MVC, ASP.NET
· MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, SQLServer
· AWS, Jenkins, Git
Minimum Job Requirements:
· B.A. or B.Sc. or equivalent
· Strong software engineering process skills
· Strong verbal and written presentation skills
· Proven capacity to work independently and manage multiple, competing demands
· Able to take high level requirements and develop software architecture and code with minimum supervision
· Competitive salary and options
· Heath insurance
· Work from either Boston or SF or Remote
Survey.com (part of the Trax family of brands) is a fast-growing, exciting company with offices in Boston and San Francisco. This is a chance to work with a small group of intelligent & focused software engineers. Technology and language fit are important, but not as important as your desire to learn, build and refine.