Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for a BI Engineer to further strengthen its Budapest team.
As our new BI Engineer, you will be responsible for out of the box dashboard development and maintenance. You could contribute to new products/features and handle bug fixes on existing solutions.
Your tasks will include:
- Participate in internal product/PI planning meetings to assess feature feasibility and estimate development time
- Take ownerships of technical tasks or feature stories set by product and team leads by delivering timely and collaborating with QA
- Take part in development processes by completing technical tasks based on planning
- Create modular table structures for OOTB dashboard components using SQL and BigQuery
- Create dashboards or dashboard modules for internal and external reporting using PowerBI
- Perform debugging and initial testing on OOTB reports
- Profound SQL and DAX knowledge
- Knowledge of BigQuery
- Knowledge of PowerBI
- Familiarity with GCP
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Python