Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Data Specialist Team Lead
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Reporting to Director of Professional Services, Americas, the Data Specialist Team Lead will lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
- Communicating goals and deadlines to team members
- Planning workloads and delegating tasks
- Assessing team performance and providing feedback to employees
- Assisting with hiring and training employees
- Translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers and oversee the timely development process
- Working closely with the customer and developments team to define, receive and run user acceptance test on professional services deliverables
- Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Trax products and solutions
- Collaborate with project stakeholders internal/external, partners, R&D teams, support, QA and subject matter experts to implement the desired solution
- Responsible and accountable for setup, configuration and maintenance of project reporting and KPIs including periodic analysis of related data items
- Support customer integration process with Trax systems via API
- 3-5 years of experience in customer facing role as business analyst/data specialist in software delivery projects; SaaS is an advantage
- Strong SQL and Excel proficiency
- Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market will be an advantage
- Management experience
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Good documentation, technical writing skills
- Must possess proficient verbal, written and presentation skills in English