Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Enterprise Software Architect
About The Position
Trax is looking for an Architect to take a lead part in its transformative evolution into Enterprise Architecture. In this position you will be a focal point for backend and data developers and other stakeholders while constantly pushing our system development forward.
He or she is expected to be an independent, highly motivated tech lead with a track record of implementing state-of-the-art technologies, leading by example and promoting platform driven work across departments.
Join our exciting engineering journey and help us build high-performance systems that scale.
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies with amazing people
- Learning & development opportunities
- Global work environment, diverse & inclusive company
- Amazing office in central Tel-Aviv
Your Day 2 Day:
- Define architectural approaches for multiple services cross teams in our system.
- Develop architectural POCs, and evaluate new technologies.
- Create and improve technical and methodology guidance to the teams, negotiate trade-offs and drive issues to delivery.
- Design and implement improvements to our existing infrastructure.
- Work with product management to understand business requirements.
- 5 years of backend development experience - Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Python, NodeJS, etc.
- 2+ years of experience as part of an infrastructure/platform group of a high scale product solution.
- Experience as an Architect - Advantage
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and OOP.
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (ideally AWS/GCP)
- Experience with big data & data analytics tools: NumPy, pandas, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. – Advantage
- BA/B.Sc. (or higher) degree in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead army technological units.