Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with strong public cloud and Kubernetes background to join our Cloud Infrastructure team and help us to take our cloud game to the next level. As part of the team, you will develop infrastructure, tools and applications to manage our rapidly growing, multi-cloud, microservices based platform and our cutting-edge AI and computer vision technology.
- Design and develop Infrastructure-As-Code solutions to streamline the management and orchestration of our multi-cloud production environment utilizing many different AWS / GCP services.
- Work closely with developers and architects to implement state of the art ML and AI technologies.
- Research and evaluate emerging and existing technologies and develop tools and processes to reduce the operational toil on the infrastructure team.
- Implement SRE principles to enhance security, availability, reliability and cost optimization across the organization.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Devops / Cloud Infrastructure engineer role, developing highly available and scalable infrastructure for SaaS products and microservice architectures.
- Significant experience deploying and operating Kubernetes in production at scale - a must.
- Significant experience with cloud infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, Spinnaker, Helm and Ansible. - a must.
- Full proficiency in at least one programming language (preferably Python).
- Experience developing custom monitoring solutions utilizing technologies such as Prometheus, Graphite and InfluxDB.
- Experience building beautiful and efficient CI/CD pipelines utilizing IaaC and GitOps principles.
- Solid IT fundamentals - TCP/IP, IPSec, Linux, Containers.
- Very strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- AWS / GCP
- Kubernetes – EKS /GKE
- Knative /Airflow/Kubeflow