Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for a talented software engineer to join our AI-Engineering team.
The team is responsible for designing and building infrastructure that supports both research and serving state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms at scale.
- Contribute to shaping and developing Trax’s core AI (particularly ML) platform, from building a complex microservices system, to creating tools for running workflows for training, deploying and monitoring of ML models at scale
- Work closely with research teams, data engineers and product teams in order to deliver high quality solutions using the latest technologies
· 3+ years of experience as a full-time Software Developer
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Python, Java, C++, C#
· Strong understanding of data structures and design patterns
· Experience working with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure – advantage
· Experience using: Kubernetes, Docker – advantage
· Experience using workflow management software such as AirFLow - advantage