Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for a talented and passionate Backend Engineer to join its platform Engineering team.
A platform Engineer at Trax primary goal is to make any product reach and run on production in the best shape it can:
From the ease of use to the other developers(ci/cd, monitoring), through enforcing high code standards and abstractions (SDKs, internal packages), to integrating the industry's latest & greatest tools to support the rich Trax ecosystem (ML, Data Services etc).
Develop internal tools that ensure production is running cost-effectively on a very high scale.
- Computer science or equivalent bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a backend engineer
- Solid understanding of cloud-based- microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with Python - Advantage.
- AI engineering frameworks familiarity (kubeflow or equivalent) - Advantage
- Proven experience with Data lake architectures - Advantage
- Excellent communication skills.