Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax - the world’s leading image recognition platform - is looking for a Business Analyst to further strengthen its Professional Services team.
- Once a deal is properly qualified by sales, engage potential customers via phone, web, or onsite meetings and drive the solution discovery process
- Validate customers' needs and identify areas where Trax solutions align to meet them
- Identifying technical requirements
- Partner with sales and delivery to see final pricing model and SOW creation
- Partner with development teams to specify use cases, define technical approach and write detailed specifications
- Coordinate post-sales transitions to appropriate delivery teams
- Ensure customer success by working with Trax Client Services team for smooth onboarding and long-term success
- Previous experience in a technical role or customer facing role (e.g. BA, Solution Engineer)
- Experience in designing, presenting and demonstrating complex technology projects to customers
- Strong understating and knowledge of databases and data formats (e.g. SQL, JSON, XML)
- Adequate communication skills and excellent English
- Organizational skills and ability to managing multiple workstreams
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Retail/CPG industry experience is a distinct advantage