Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Software Engineer to work in the AI-Engineering team.
The AI-Engineering is the creator and maintainer of production and automatic training infrastructure and research infrastructure for Trax's innovative core technology AI unit.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining computer vision production and infrastructure based on deep learning technology using Python.
- Work includes developing our training and production infrastructure, Implement new capabilities, time, and memory optimizations for a cloud-based platform.
- 3+ years professional experience in software development.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Python, Java,C++, C# etc.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design.
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms and problem solving.
- Experience in developing computer vision solutions - advantage.
- Experience with Deep Learning and DL frameworks- advantage
- Experience with cloud environment/ SQL/ NoSQL /Docker/ Kubernetes/ git/ linux - advantage
- B.Sc/M.Sc in computer science, electronic engineering.
- Team player
- Drive for excellence