Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
Trax is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to be a part of a global dynamic and fast-growing environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a core team, one that has a huge influence on the day-to-day operations of Trax and its customers. If you thrive in a high impact position and love taking on both technological as well as product challenges, this could be the position for you!
As part of this team, you will take a central role in developing the company’s annotation tool, solve scale issues and be involved in a central part of the company’s digitization layer.
The position is Full Stack with 50-50 client/server orientation, with an enormous opportunity to influence future architectural decisions and migration processes.
- Design, build and deploy Trax's annotation application to support scale and complexity.
- Support production environment.
- Re-design or re-implement existing applications and services to improve performance while leveraging most suitable technology.
- Become a technological expert within the team and mentor other engineers
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Node.js
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with any frontend framework
- Experience in working with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Experience with large scale production environments and microservices architecture
- Experience working with Nest.js – an advantage
- Cloud Infra, Docker, CI/CD – an advantage
- Ability to communicate and work with multiple teams, interfaces and roles
- Fast learner
- Committed to high quality and seeing tasks to completion
- Team player - can collaborate with team members, product, QA, other dev teams
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to mentor and support other team members