Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Full Stack BI Developer
About The Position
Trax is looking for an experienced Full Stack BI Developer to further strengthen our development team.
The role includes:
· 70% Back End Python Development (Numpy, Pandas)
· 30% Dashboards Development (Looker)
This is a temporary 6 months position with an option to be permanent.
As a Full Stack BI Developer in the Application team, you will:
· Take ownership for the entire development and upkeep of warehouse data and dashboards
· Manage the interaction between the different dashboards and other needed services
· Create and maintain ETLs to deliver data to the dashboards system
· Analyze product, market, and trends to build warehouse data
· Generate and deliver quality reports to customers and perform quality assurance checks on them
· Conduct troubleshooting on BI models
· Previous experience in a BI Developer role - MUST
· 1 Year of experience of developing in Python & writing ETL Flows - MUST
· Knowledge of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo etc.)
· Experience in data warehouse design
· Familiarity with Numpy, Pandas, Jupyter – Advantage
· Familiarity with Looker or other BI technologies – Advantage
· Great problem-solving, analytical skills and attention to details
· Adequate presentation skills
· Very Good communication skills
· B.Sc. in computer science, engineering, or a related field