Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax is looking for a talented Team Leader to further strengthen its Engineering team.
Are you a technology-driven manager? Passionate about architecture and design?
Here is an opportunity to make a disruption in the fastest growing department of Trax.
Lead and grow a team of web developers, build applications and services in fast pace environment, and have the option to be hands-on and close to the code as needed.
· Guide and grow a team of talented developers
· Manage full stack development of web applications
· Design, build, and ship micro-services to a cloud environment
· Be a responsible member in a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
· At-least 4 years of experience as a software engineer.
· At-least 2 years of experience as an engineering manager, team-leader or tech-leader.
· Experience in .NET and at least one JS client-side framework.
· Highly proficient in designing and implementing RESTful services.
· Experience with HTML and CSS.
· Experience with databases (Mongo or Postgres – an advantage).
· Experience in an agile software development approach and methodology.
· Knowledge in working in a micro-services environment – an advantage.
· Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science - advantage
Candidates preferably located in the San Francisco Bay Area, however Remote candidates in the US will be considered.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.