Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
IoT System Engineer
About The Position
Trax is looking for a System Engineer to help us envision, design and build our next generation IoT solution for the retail industry.
As a System Engineer, you will define, design and validate systems for the data collection group. The data collection group is an interdisciplinary group that provides solutions for multiple business units with Trax. The group includes highly technical software and hardware engineers as well as product and program managers.
You’ll be expected to own projects from design through production and will be an integral member of a fast-moving team.
· You will lead the development of systems and sub-systems in the following disciplines: electronics, optics, mechanical, software
· You are a cross-disciplinary team member, working closely with software, electrical, mechanical engineers and product managers.
· B.Sc. Electrical engineering / computer engineering
· 4+ years of experience in designing and building electronic systems from the ground up.
· Proven mastery of at least one of the following disciplines: optics, RF, ultra-low power, signal processing
· Experience writing production-grade code with at least one of the following languages: python, C, C++
· Experience in developing consumer IoT products.
· Experience with wireless systems - BLE, WIFI, LTE.
· Experience in design for manufacturing and testing.
· Can-do attitude