Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Solution Engineer Team Lead
About The Position
Trax - the world’s leading retail image recognition platform - is looking for a Solution Engineer Team Leader to join our Professional Services EMEA team.
The Solution Engineering team is guiding potential and existing clients in their journey to build the most suitable and high-value solutions according to Trax different offerings. As part of your role as a team leader, you will give guidance to the team, manage their day-to-day activities, and initiate and govern work processes. You will work closely with Trax’ Sales, R&D, Product and Operation teams to successfully tailor the right solution to Trax customers.
Some of the key skills a Solution Engineer Lead should possess
- Managerial skills – lead the Solution Engineer team and processes
- Organization – managing multiple workstreams around shaping a deal, in partnership with Sales and Delivery teams
- CPG expertise – ability to qualify why a CPG customer should buy Trax solutions and how we meet their business needs
- Technical acumen – ability to tie Trax technical specs to achieving customer needs
- Customer-oriented – ability to progress a deal and customer expectations to the next steps
- Once a deal is properly qualified by Sales, engage potential customer via phone, web, or onsite meetings and drive a solution discovery process
- Validate customer’s needs and Identify areas where Trax solutions align to meet them
- Identifies technical requirements for solution
- Partner with Sales and Delivery to see through final pricing model and SOW creation
- Partner with Development team to specify use cases, define technical approach and write detailed specifications
- Coordinate post-sales transitions to appropriate Delivery teams
- Ensures customer success by working with Trax Client Services team for smooth onboarding and long-term success
- Lead and define the solutions work processes and strategies.
- 2+ years experience in a technical sales or customer facing role (e.g. Consultant, BA, SE)
- Experience in designing, presenting, and demonstrating complex technology projects to customers
- Strong understating and knowledge in databases and data-formats (e.g. SQL, JSON, XML)
- Strong communication skills and excellent English
- Degree in a technology field or equivalent industry experience
- Retail/CPG industry experience