Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Senior Account Manager
About The Position
- As an Account Manager you will work to standardize the way the organization facilitates client success and projects within. Our Account Managers drive the majority of sales, by engaging constantly with current and past clients, and new clients. This is mainly a sales position!
Daily activities will include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with clients to design successful campaigns to drive ROI
- Connect our tools and platform with client needs
- Create contracts for campaigns and projects
- Analysis on client reports to translate value and drive recurring business
- Introduce new products and case studies to existing clients to grow the accounts
- Branch out to more contacts inside client organizations to drive additional contracts for the entire organization as a whole
- Reconnect with past clients to drive new business.
- Present Survey.com’s offering to leads via capabilities’ calls
- Convert leads to new clients after the initial presentations and grow them.
- Design client dashboards based on important KPIs
- Work with Project Management Team to confirm project success and achieve main objectives
- Collaborate with Clients to design the Account Plan for growth
- Monitor financial margins of projects and overall financial aspect of the account
- Set up project dashboards within the organizations CRM
- CPG Sales/Account Management experience
- Knowledge of Sales, Client Services, Account Management (minimum 5-8 years experience)
- Knowledge of the following software: MS Office
- Highly Organized, ability to multi-task
- Work with attention to deadlines
- Thinking critically to find solutions
- Able to shift from tactical to strategic as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in related field of business, marketing, or communications.