Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Demand Generation Specialist
About The Position
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious Demand Generation specialist. With a team of highly specialized sales and marketing experts, you will be responsible for building upon and improving our demand engine by establishing a scalable outbound lead generation strategy and building a close partnership with the sales team to drive revenue for the Americas region.
· Execute and influence a demand generation strategy that can fuel our ambitious growth targets.
· Drive a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities and Customers).
· Manage the execution and follow up of all lead generation programs to optimize funnel conversion rates
· Build and execute on a scalable Account Based Marketing (ABM) program
· Track and report on key metrics to ensure constant improvement of demand initiatives.
· Collaborate with marketing, sales, and account management to develop compelling marketing assets to drive demand.
· Leverage demand generation and nurturing tactics to accelerate existing pipeline and help to close revenue faster.
· Manage Martech stack including Salesforce.com. Hubspot, and website forms.
· 3+ years of experience with enterprise B2B marketing.
· Knowledge and experience with Account-Based Marketing.
· Previous experience working closely with a B2B sales or account management team to achieve revenue goals.
· Strategic thinker who can set the overall direction for the demand initiatives.
· Understanding of various marketing and sales channels including email, phone scripts, direct mail, events, and social.
· Growth mindset with results-driven approach to driving revenue.
· Team player and passionate about learning and developing a sales and marketing career.
· Excellent English proficiency for speaking and writing content
· Knowledge of CRM systems, email platforms, and marketing automation software
What Else To Know
This position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. You will become a key player in the overall regional strategy, and your work will have direct influence on the revenue growth of the company.
The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing email marketing strategies and operations for Trax and delivering personalized emails that drive engagement and sales opportunities. Working closely with marketing team leadership, this role will own the hands-on execution of email, including content gathering, building of emails, testing, routing for approval, scheduling, audience segmentation, A/B testing and analytics. They will also be responsible for ensuring that marketing campaigns are executed in an accurate and timely manner, adhering to the overall campaign strategy to drive meetings and awareness for the sales team.
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and can leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services, and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax uses smartphones, tablets, fixed cameras, and robotics to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.