Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Sales Manager -EMC
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Trax has recently acquired Survey.com, a leading provider of prescriptive sales activation and merchandising services for emerging/mid-market consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands Trax is combining both companies’ industry-leading technologies, product offerings and customer delivery to create a first-of-its-kind closed-loop merchandising system for physical retail. This will enable CPG brands and grocery retailers to harness a computer vision powered, on-demand labor solution to immediately address important merchandising needs in any store, at any time. We call this new service Dynamic Merchandising.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to sell our Dynamic Merchandising solutions to CPG customers. This solution includes surge merchandising, sales activation and may also include elements of Trax image recognition technology.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Define sales strategies for targeted Emerging Brands clients looking for In-store execution and Data
- Define strategies for selling solution directly into targeted group of North American CPG companies (new logos) focused on Emerging & Midcap CPGs
- Leverage existing industry relationships to source new customer opportunities.
- Utilize email campaigns, calling and e-mailing to set up capabilities presentation, and convert leads into clients
- Drive pipeline generation by through direct selling efforts and through partnership with Trax’s account management team.
- Maintain a high a quality pipeline with accurate data in the company’s CRM system
- Attend trade showd and conference to connect with future clients/leads
- 5 years as a sales leader driving meaningful revenue in the CPG sales agency/broker sector.
- Experience on selling retail execution/merchandising Emerging brands is preferred
- Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, and human resource procedures and regulations is a must.
- Should be able to negotiate with customers calmly and other companies to maximise customer relations and product performance.
- Communicate clearly and often.
- Must have analytical analysis skills.
- Must be able to plan strategies and future operation goals effectively.
- Should have a wide variety of skills that can be employed simultaneously.
- A Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Sales Acumen.
- CPG industry knowledge.
- CPG industry relationship.