Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Sales & Account Manager
About The Position
Trax is currently looking for a new Sales & Account Manager to further strengthen its team in Japan.
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
- Work on strategic market(s) and local/regional/global accounts.
- Understand your customers’ needs & pain points and propose upselling opportunities and solutions.
- Achieve booking and sales targets by tracking client usage monthly and upselling scope expansion or new use cases for clients.
- Continuously strive for client satisfaction and build long-term relationships.
- Drive sales activities: customer meetings, discovery workshops, and liaise with customers for new product offerings/solutions.
- Support building the business strategy for growing existing customers by providing analytics based on customer data.
- Lead for your accounts portfolio in coordination with the Sales Director of global accounts, commercial plans and renewal negotiation.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Project Managers/Operations Services Managers, Product Managers, Solution Engineers, etc.).
- Collaborate with Finance Teams to ensure correct and timely billing to clients and on-time payment by clients.
- Prospect new customers/partners in targeted markets (customer development).
- Monitor the competition (market analysis).
- Proven track record (approximately 3-5 years) in Sales Management and/or Account Management, preferably in FMCG/Retail industry with tech products
- Degree in Business/Economics or similar field
- You are highly driven by customer satisfaction and know how to build long-term relationship with clients
- Flexible (agile) thinking and outstanding pro-activity
- You are caring and empathetic, and attentive to others’ needs and emotions
- Good business acumen with problem-solving attitude
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and spoken proficiency in Japanese
- Excellent written and spoken proficiency in English
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to travel within and outside of Japan
- Sales major
- Knowledge of other languages
- Salesforce CRM knowledge