Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
Sr. Account Executive, Enterprise
About The Position
Sr. Account Executive – Enterprise
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Trax is looking for an astute sales professional who is driven by innovation and results. If you're ready to take on a role that offers both challenge and opportunity at the forefront of retail technology, we invite you to join our mission.
- Manage the full sales cycle for enterprise accounts, from prospecting through to deal closure.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with CPG firms and key retail partners.
- Engage decision-makers within the CPG and retail sectors to establish and grow business opportunities.
- Tailor and articulate Trax's value proposition to meet specific client needs, showcasing how our solution can innovate their retail operations.
- Liaise with product and marketing teams to provide customer feedback and contribute to ongoing product development.
- Industry Expertise: A thorough understanding of the consumer-packaged goods sector and retail execution strategies.
- Merchandising Experience: Demonstrable success in employing data analytics to enhance retail presence and drive sales.
- Network Building: A strong network within the retail and CPG industries, with a history of utilizing these connections to secure significant contracts.
- Drive for Results: A persistent drive to achieve and exceed sales targets, with a proven track record of success.
- Executive Engagement: Experience in engaging with senior-level decision-makers at large, multi-billion-dollar organizations, with the patience and focus to navigate longer sales cycles.
- Experience with SaaS sales in the retail environment.
- Knowledge of image recognition technology and its application in retail.
- Strategic vision for implementing large-scale retail solutions.
- Achievement of quarterly sales targets.
- Meeting or exceeding sales quota, with an emphasis on revenue generation and customer acquisition.
- High customer satisfaction ratings.
- Increased adoption of Trax solutions within your client base.
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.