Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Shopkick is looking for an experienced Account Manager who is knowledgeable about digital media and wants to help grow a thriving market. The Account Manager is the front line to our brand partners and steward of maintaining client relationships, working with Fortune 500 clients including P&G, Unilever, Kellogg’s, and Hallmark. The AM is expected to work in tandem with their Sales counterpart(s) to secure revenue, manage internal and external process pre- and post-sale, with a focus on growing the business from a revenue and/or portfolio perspective.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee client relationships and manage day-to-day activities with upcoming, live, and past programs
- Act as liaison between internal teams (Sales, Creative, Operations, and Merchandising) to maintain programs pre to post sale, and pre to post launch
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders through high-touch, consultative communication and take a sales-driven approach to client management
- Provide clients with campaign reporting and key performance metrics to support upsell, incremental, and renewal conversations and opportunities
Desired Skills And Experience
- 3+ years of experience (digital media or agency experience strongly preferred)
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter willing to learn and grow with an ever-changing business
- Ability to assist with time-sensitive requests or issue escalations with all levels of internal and external management as need
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with mobile or interactive technologies