Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Survey.com provides CPGs with in-store retail intelligence, merchandising support, and brand representation services. With more than 600,000 vetted field representatives available on-demand, we offer full U.S. coverage, fast turnaround times, and scheduling flexibility.
Survey.com has experienced significant growth over the past few years. This is mainly attributed to process efficiency and an exciting new leadership team with decades of collected experience, focusing on transforming start-up companies into successful and stable mid-sized businesses. We collaborate and support large Fortune 50 companies with product and merchandising solutions.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Opportunity to work in a well-funded start up with very successful and entrepreneurial leadership.
- Works across many parts of the business, from sales to field services, while also acting as the point of contact for various clients to ensure a unified process.
- Access to Operations and Product leadership teams, as the organization has an open-door policy.
- Opportunity to evolve into a strategic sales role and client services.
- While you will have access to leadership, we encourage entrepreneurial thinking and you will be given rope to create your own path!
Daily activities will include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with clients to design successful campaigns to drive ROI
- Connect our tools and platform with client needs
- Create contracts for campaigns and projects
- Analysis on client reports to translate value and drive recurring business
- Introduce new products and case studies to existing clients to grow the accounts
- Branch out to more contacts inside client organizations to drive additional contracts for the entire organization as a whole
- Design client dashboards based on important KPIs
- Work with Project Management Team to confirm project success and achieve main objectives
- Collaborate with Sales Team to design the Account Plan for growth
- Monitor financial margins of projects and overall financial aspect of the account
- Set up project dashboards within the organizations CRM
- Knowledge of Account Management (minimum 2-3 years experience)
- Highly Organized, ability to multi-task
- Work with attention to deadlines
- Thinking critically to find solutions
- Able to shift from tactical to strategic as needed
Bachelor’s Degree in related field of business, marketing, or communications.