Build your career with Trax
Join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world
At Trax, our people are at the core of our business, as we create technology and services that are changing the world of retail. Get to know us.
Trax is a rapidly growing
company with start-up values
We started out with the daring mission of solving long-standing problems for our CPG and retail customers. Today, we are proud to be market makers, and our journey is streaked with perseverance, team work and a whole lot of fun.
Unleash your potential by joining a powerhouse of brilliant minds from diverse backgrounds, in an environment that is learning-friendly - and often filled with food!SEE OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
About The Position
Trax’s mission is to enable brands and retailers to harness the power of digital technologies to produce the best shopping experiences imaginable. Trax’s retail platform allows customers to understand what is happening on shelf, in every store, all the time so they can focus on what they do best – delighting shoppers. Many of the world’s top CPG companies and retailers use Trax’s dynamic merchandising, in-store execution, shopper engagement, market measurement, analytics, and shelf monitoring solutions at scale to drive positive shopper experiences and unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. As pioneers in computer vision, Trax continues to lead the industry in innovation and excellence through development of advanced technologies and autonomous data collection methods. Trax is a global company with hubs in the United States, Singapore and Israel, serving customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. To learn more, visit www.traxretail.com.
Account Manager 2 – Away from Home
As the Account Manager 2, you will be responsible for selling our branded coffee solution, brewing systems and accessories in the Convenience and Foodservice channel in New England. This includes targeting and selling in our coffee program at convenience stores, restaurants and distributors while growing and expanding our branded market share. You will report to the Sales VP and will be a key member of the Away From Home Sales Team. You will represent the company to retailers and distributors, and the channel / your area of responsibility to the company, in all sales-oriented activities. Given that you will own a broad range of products, your retention and growth of the account will have a strategically significant impact on the success and growth of the company. In order to achieve your objectives, you must utilize strategic thinking to create joint business plans, influence internal stakeholders, and solve highly complex customer challenges.
What you will do:
- Grow and manage existing portfolio of customers in Away From Home channels (Convenience, Foodservice, and Hospitality)
- Grow and support independent retailers through distributors with branded coffee solutions
- Generate new business leads and build pipeline of new business to execute and drive coffee growth for KDP.
- Effectively develop and communicate account specific coffee programs across our total portfolio to retail partners.
- Demonstrate strong strategic sales and negotiation skills to secure new business.
- Utilize strong communication with all stakeholders regarding customer, channel, industry insights and competitive trends.
- Manage and grow existing contractual agreements with existing retail partner and distributors. • Partner with customers on category management and joint business planning and ONEKDP where applicable.
- Hold external quarterly business meetings and bi-weekly check-ins with distributors
- Deliver internal monthly business reviews and weekly team check-ins
- Measured by growth of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Effectively manage trade systems and dollars and execute Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Work with NAEs and Sales VP for execution of new business and innovation.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional internal relationships across both Hot and Cold business units.
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 2-3 years of experience preferred
- Prefer experience in Fortune 500 company, or in the Consumer Packaged Goods, Beverage, Small Appliance or related industries.
- Prefer experience selling in Foodservice channel of trade and executing/selling in Foodservice program with product and equipment
- Experience successfully developing sales plans and executing via an effective sales strategy.
- Demonstrated success in launching and selling products to retail customers.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, exhibiting a high degree of drive and energy and the ability to consistently produce results.
- Innovative and creative thinker and problem solver who can manage the details without losing sight of the goal.
- Well organized, disciplined planner and implementer.
- Strategic thinker with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Must be completely PC proficient, able to develop his/her own oral and visual presentations, spreadsheets and general correspondence.
- Ability to travel up to 50% in market and out of market select times throughout the year for trade shows, meetings and events.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role. lude Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America
Trax is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace where all team members, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or disability, feels valued and respected. We are committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for all.